Monday, November 29, 2010

Cena MakeAWish Miles!

John Cena Tweeted: CeNation. Love it here in philly. Still got my tix and stopped by arena early to say hi to old pals. Tonight will be fun If you Guys get a chance please checkout deltas make a wish promotion. I am donating 1 million miles, delta is matching the donation! Miles are used to fly wish kids to make their wishes come true. Thanks guys. Wwe.com/johncenawish

HELP CENA GET THESES KIDS MILES GO TO www.wwe.com/johncenawish & DONATE NOW! ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE!

Thanks for stopping by our Blog, CeNation!
Follow us on Twitter: @TheJohnCenaBlog

2 comments:

  1. AW HE IS SO SWEET AND I'M GONNA DONATE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to donate money.. but i dont know how because i am in the U.A.E (united arab emirates). but i am trying ... wish me luck .. and i am happy because i am helping john cena and the kids ^_^.

    ReplyDelete