Friday, March 4, 2011
– Apparently there’s a rumor going around that John Cena is dead. This is absolutely untrue, and Cena tweeted the following about it:
CeNation. Apparently last night I was shot dead by a group of thugs. I also was apparently owned by the rock. Both just internet rumor. :)
PEOPLE DONT EVER BELIEVE IN THESE INTERNET RUMORS AGAIN .. THESE HATERS WANT THE EXACT THING ..
- John Cena and Bret Hart tweeted the following about The Rock’s promo from RAW:
CeNation. Sometimes I need not say a thing. ” the People” say it for me. ;) thanks. Hustle. Loyalty. Respect.
Nice promo from the Rock… Although his trophy case could use some work to bring it up to Hitman standards!
- Meanwhile, The Rock himself tweeted the following about his promo and posted a behind the scenes picture:
…I was passionate about my words tonight ’cause I meant them. It’s not a joke to me. It’s my word. My family. My LOVE for my fans and WWE.
Alex Riley was challenged by John Cena on Raw under the stipulation that if he were to lose, he would be fired as The Miz’s apprentice. The Anonymous Raw General Manager decreed that the match would be contested via Steel Cage Match, with the only way to win would be to escape the cage. Despite assistance from the Miz, who promised not to interfere with the match, Riley lost when Cena forced his way out of the cage.
SOURCE : www.sescoops.com
Matt Hardy on John Cena’s promo on Raw in response to The Rock: Umm I actually caught the highlights back on YouTube. Actually thought that’s something John’s needed for a while. He just kind of needed an edge because the ‘PG thing’ is one thing that I think TNA they have an advantage over WWE it’s like I don’t think they have to go crazy as far as bleeding or swearing or sex, violence, whatever. It’s nice they don’t have a super tight parameter to be in and all these boundaries.
“For the longest time John would come on and go ‘Yeah and all this PG and all this PG.’ It’s just like I think pushing your audience, like the 18-to-34 you’re looking for out the door, it’s like I don’t want to hear that and for John to have that little edge again. I think that was important. He needed that you know. They’re not in the grand scheme of things [WWE targeting an 18-to-34 audience], but when it comes down to advertising bucks and the demographics. That’s the demographics that make money. In the big scheme of things that’s what it’s all about.”
SOURCE : www.sescoops.com
Thursday, March 3, 2011
After Monday’s RAW went off the air, the advertised dark match of John Cena and Randy Orton vs. The Miz and CM Punk (with Michael Cole as guest referee) took place. Towards the end of the match, Michael Cole was chased off and Randy Orton hit RKO’s on Punk and Miz for the win. To end the show, Cena thanked the fans for coming and took some parting shots at The Rock. Cena and Orton greeted fans in the crowd to end the show.
- Triple H, The Rock, Evan Bourne and Alex Riley were among the wrestlers whose names were trending worldwide on Twitter during Monday’s RAW.
- Before getting attacked by WWE Champion The Miz last night, United States Champion Daniel Bryan was scheduled to face William Regal, according to the WWE website.
- It appears that Alex Riley might be done as The Miz’ sidekick following A-Ri’s loss to John Cena on RAW.
- Nexus member McGillicutty was written off RAW last night after a punt kick from Randy Orton.