Tuesday, June 5, 2012

After RAW Went Off Air! 6/4/2012


After RAW Went Off Air! 6/4/2012

After Monday’s RAW Supershow went off the air, John Cena called out The Big Show.

Johnny Laurinaitis came out and announced a handicap match featuring Cena vs. him, David Otunga and the Big Show.

Big Show never tagged in during the match. Cena pinned Otunga and nailed the AA on Laurinaitis to end the show.
source: sescoops.com 
Thanks for stopping by our Blog, CeNation!
Follow us on Twitter: @TheJohnCenaBlog

3 comments:

  1. John Cena- Awesome. Your big show stopper though was with Michael Cole. I have never laughed so hard and enjoyed a match so much as that one. Especially after tangling with Lord Tensai. Awesome Job last nite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Big Show was tagged in. Very early in the match Otunga tagged him in, he did some damage, then tagged in big Johnny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE CHAMP IS HERE!HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA! I'm a loyal female Cena fan and proud of it ! ;) I KNEW YOUD WIN BEFORE RAW STARTED! Can you tell I'm proud of him? I knew he'd do it, I have confidence in Cena. I first started watching Raw after his surgery and it's been years I've been watching now. I wish Raw aired the larinitiz&Otunga&BgShow match too. I KNOW Cena's millions times better than they are! Cena is genuine, loyal to his fans (I'm 1 of them!), consistent, RISES ABOVE HATE (I'm learning that from him1 millions more too!) John -- I KNOW YOU WIN AT NO WAY OUT TOO! ;) Take good care of my champ! Loyal Cena fans like me need him! Love&hugs

    ReplyDelete